Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

Wanna Comment?

          One of my loyal readers — okay; probably my only loyal reader, asked me the other day why he couldn't leave comments about a post.  Frankly, I hadn't even noticed that there was no mechanism in place with which to leave one's two cents.  Anyway, just so you know: Blogger (i.e. Google) has no live tech support available anywhere.  And I mean anywhere.
Somehow I got through to them the first time I called in about ten minutes.  The young lady gave me a support website to go to where, she assured me, I would be able to solve my issue. Right. I've tried to call back since then twice.  Friday and today (Monday).  I was on hold Friday for 47 minutes and today for roughly an hour and a half.  Come on; how much elevator music can one person listen to, for crying out loud?
          So I started futzing around with the blog on my own and guess what?  I discovered that you actually can comment!  All you have to do is click on the title of the post and a window opens up at the bottom wherein you can leave your own personal nugget of brilliance.  As long as you agree with me.  Just kidding.
Gratuitous Bikini Babe Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment